Monday, March 22, 2010

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

So. I am no longer single. That is all.

Teehee, no it's not. I love the guy. I really do. I want to be able to tell him on a regular bases but he is afraid of the word, for a reason I can only guess. He however be in South Carolina for my Birthday tomorrow, kinda sad but its for work so nothing I can do about it, no sense in worrying about it.

I will be turning 21. Tonight however is when we are doing the whole drinking part. Lemon drops, long island ice teas, and other cocktails nonsense. I'm kind of excited but in the long run, not really.

I'm so exhausted from all the work we have been doing to the yard. It will be worth it on the long run but for now, I have to suffer. My neck and back are killing me. I bet tomorrow is not going to be much better.

I miss my guy already. :(
Hopefully I'll see him once he gets home.

On another note, Westerville larp is up and running and as usual, fun. Come out and play.

Other then that, not much else to report atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment