Sunday, April 4, 2010

I am very very sick atm.

I'm debating whether or not I want to go to the hospital again. Probably not. I am so feverish the my cloths hurt my skin. (102o) I have been crying off and on because I'm in so much pain right now. I haven't eaten but two bowls of soup in the past two days because my throat hurts so much. I kinda wonder if it's time my tonsils came out. My head is raping my brain and my ears and burning from fever and sore from fluids draining away. I am drinking water through the pain but not much. I am gargling salt water as told by the doc, and taken more thera-flu then prescribed.
On another note, I'm super depressed and angry because I had a second interview with BWWs and the manager that was suppose to interview me didn't call when he called off work.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're so sick. My sister has something that sounds very similar very recently. So was sick for awhile too. If you think you need to be seen at the hospital, go!

    ReplyDelete