Friday, June 24, 2011

Dreams and nightmares

A lost of the time when I go to bed I can't even close my eye without seeing horrible things. It usually means I am going to be having nightmares all night. I don't always remember them but I remember I could write a top selling thriller out of them. I also remember some of them are more then horrific, but just wrong. Last night I don't remember what I was seeing but I remember being somewhat awake and reaching out to something, (I hit Matt in the face a couple of times) and then I fully woke up and realized what I was doing. The result of this is little to no sleep. It might be worse lately because I attempted to start a diet that my body was not healthy enough to try. It's called the paleo diet. You take out all carbohydrates and eat as much fatty meats, veggies and lite fruits. It was to much a dramatic change so rapidly. My body is not healthy enough for that. Otherwise I am doing alright. I passed both my classes last quarter, I'm taking the summer off to find out what is wrong with me. My condition seems to be getting better with the upped dosage of the meds I'm taking as long as I don't over do it. The only thing I don't like right now is being stuck at home 24/7. Even a trip to the store is an adventure at this point. Oh well, nothing I can do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment