Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Updates

I have tests scheduled for Friday the 3rd, so this Friday. I will be getting an MRI at 6:30 am and then a nerve conductor test and EKG at 8:30am. I'm not worried so much about the MRI, I'm generally over the claustrophobic and it's needed. I am worried about the nerve conductor test however. If you don't know, this consists of them jabbing a needle into your muscle (probably my leg)and having me move about so the doctor can gage the reaction of the muscles. This wouldn't be so bad because they numb the area the needle goes in if it wasn't for the fact that I hate needles. I won't be alone though. Matt is going to stay as long as he can then go to work and my friend and roommate Shawn will be with me.
I do think that if the doctors had done these tests when they were first scheduled and suggested in the beginning of April, I wouldn't be so bad off because we might have a clue as to what the hell is going on. But it's to much for the doctors to do there jobs when it comes to us crazy people because thats all we are, crazy. Thusly nothing physically can be wrong.
So I have had to endure intense pain, crippling soreness afterwards, having to use a cane and wheelchair, because "I don't have enough information so go home with this upped dose of meds and do more activity." -Dr. (not saying names here) OSU general doctor. Two months later, OK, now that things are far more worse then before, lets get our butts in gear so you can't sue us for negligence.
I hate doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment