Monday, January 11, 2010

Chapter Four: Is he crazy!?

So last night at larp this guy I kinda have a crush on, (if I didn't misinterpret)asked me out. I'm excited!I hope he calls soon. However.... he does not yet know the extent of which I am actually crazy, instead of just playing a crazy vampire. I'm wondering if I should just dump it all at once or just slide things in as I go. Guys reading this out there, which would you prefer?
As for Benny, I don't know. I think I'm desperately trying to find someone right now and am willing to put myself out to date someone 2000 miles away from home. To be honest he is a bit volger now that he is opening up, and he is, as a friend told me, ruining his life by getting in trouble for drinking so much. In the military no less. So I think I'm not going to go that route. I can do better. Like the guy I have a crush on.
Now I do have to be careful. I don't know him all that well, all I can go off of is the few times we have talked, how he composes himself when I'm not around, (I watch everyone) and the vibe I get off of him. So far so good. He doesn't live in Columbus but he not 2000 miles away either. Once I get a car I can handle a drive to Cincinnati sometimes.
For the rest of my life today at least, I am helping a friend move into her apartment. Then I'll probably be helping her finish packing and unpacking, so I think I have a busy day a head of me. That is fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment