Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chapter three: Boredum

I have nothing to do today but play world of warcraft. I am trying to get friends to hang out with but this is proving difficult as we are all broke. This is the part of my life when having no income sucks.
We have a rescue cat named Pepper. He has feline HIV. He shouldn't be around other cats as it is spreadable but he was so miserable by himself in his room we let him out. But we are watching him like a hawk. SO far so good, he could care less about the other cats and they could care less about him so we may let him stay out but we need more time to observe.
Kristal (my sister) and I have been going at it like raving lunatics. We have been fighting a lot. I'm not sure why but I am falling back into the "Mum" role with her to help my Mum get her to do chores and such. I don't like that we are fighting but she is so lazy. I'm tired of going back over everything that she "cleans".
Larp last night was fun. The Prince of Dayton was taken and a friend of the malkavains (the clan I play) is now Prince for the moment. It was very fun.
As for my mood today, I'm feeling pretty good for being bored. I might go to a mage game. Yay! Social interaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment