Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chapter six: The end of today.

/sigh it's been a long day. I've been so bored. Tomorrow morning though I get enrolled into school. I'm excited. I hope all goes well. I'm sort of nervous.
On another note, I hate Lexie. She stole my boyfriend, she is a terrible person and now she is dating a good friend who is naive and desperate. And Matt of course is the one who set them up because hes stupid. Now I can't see my babies without seeing her. /shiver she touches my babies... hate..loathing.... grrr.
Any ways, I talked to Joe today, it was a little less then appeasing, as he tried to give me "advise" that I had to roll my eyes at. Talking about my bluntness, "You'll grow out of it once you get older." I had to bite my tongue. /snicker. I told him why I am honestly blunt and not afraid to dump all knowledge of the extent of my crazy on him. I don't want to feel like I'm hiding it and the fact that, that is who I am. I am blunt and not afraid. If you don't like it, as I told him nicely, then why would I want to hang out with someone like that. He decided to tell me it did not phase him and that he is very blunt as well. Made me think of why he would tell me it would grow out. Lol. Now it's just funny. But to be fair he was trying to warn me not to dump things on people like that without a little finesse, and I guess I can try but it doesn't feel right. I would feel like I'm hiding it. After thirteen years of hiding stuff, I don't want to any longer. It was just the "I'm older and wiser" tone that got me. Not so much the advice. I understand he is very smart though and that is a huge turn on. He is only 6 years older then me, and considering my "uniqueness" that is not much of a age difference for me.
Oh well. I'm pretty much over it. I just hope he doesn't try to give me advise again unless it's valid, which I guess again to be fair, he doesn't know me very well or my odd reasoning for things. But I will have to relate to him, I have a reason for everything I do. And most of it makes seance (sp?).
I think I'm just very picky. And for good reason. However I'm still interested and am still giddy about our date next Friday. Teehee.
That is pretty much wrap up for the night. I'll get on tomorrow morning and let you know how the school thing goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment