Wednesday, January 6, 2010

chapter two

The mad ravings of a lunatic

Chapter two: A few days later

I”m doing good today. I'm going to see my therapist on Friday, I get enrolled into focus learning next Wednesday. Focus learning is a program, I can get into (hopefully free) to get my high school diploma. I didn't graduate because I couldn't pay the bills and hold a full time job and do school at the same time.
I'm currently listening to Sara Bareilles' album. One of my favorites. Mum is playing God of war, the cats as usual are climbing all over Mum. My sister is asleep.
I have been hanging with friends a lot. Either that or it's one doc appointment after another. I don't mind really. They help because I'm one of those few that wants help. I have dreams I want to accomplish. Dreams that with some hard work will be accomplished. Though is still wish I could win the lottery, but as I don't see that happening any time soon....
Soon I'm not living with my Mum but instead visiting for a while till I am well enough to be at my apartment again. I recently got out of the hospital because being alone with nothing to do does not bode well for me. But over all its been a good couple of days. My depression has been minimal, I have not seen or heard anything, my anxiety has not been through the roof and I've gotten a good amount of sleep.
Good days my be boring for you to read but they are good none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment